Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Name that Tune

Brandon has discovered a new talent. He plays songs on his teeth with his finger nail. I know it sounds weird, but I think this is a real talent. I tried and i just cant do it the way he can. So to give you a little taste of his new skill, we have a game. Five songs played by the master himself, and you guess what they are. And now, enjoy the musical stylings of Brandon Roy Plunkett.

PS turn up your volume.

number one:
 number two:
number three:
number four:

and finally, number five:

And to prove to you this isnt as weird as you think, i remembered that i saw someone do a similar talent on Ellen. Heres the link if you want to see kiera knightly perform her tooth song. She is such a copy cat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6xsytKHwFw

2 comments:

  1. ROTFL!!! Dave and I thought that was hysterical. I got all but the last one. Dave got the last one...we think. Thanks for the laugh. You guys are funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know them all except 2 (Devin was especially impressed with 5). I love how proud Brandon looks when he is all done! You are quite a talented man, I must say!

    ReplyDelete