Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Time for a change.

As of 9:30 this morning i am done for the semester! I feel so free! Now i have to clean, do laundry and pack before we leave on Friday Morning. Our Bathroom sink is leaking and we are frequantly emptying the bowl that sits under the sink. I put in a maintanence request last week and they still havent fixed it. They better get on it before we leave or they are going to have a flooded apartment building seeing as we are gone for three weeks and we do not own any bowl large enough to occomadate that much H2O. Anyways, yesterday i went and got my hair done. I got highlights for the first time and its nice and short. I dont really love it today, so hopefully i will like it later on.I think i just dont look good no matter what they do to me so i dont know. Here is my before...
Heres what it looks like now....


Sorry these pictures are sideways. I dont know if i will ever color my hair again. Brandon likes it but I'm still not convinced it is the bet look for me.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! You look flirty and fun and sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The highlights really make your eyes stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl.... you look "Hot"!!!! 3 snaps for you!

    ReplyDelete